[time-nuts] Difference in antennas

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Nov 22 18:16:15 UTC 2019

Thanks to Bob, Achim, Greg and others for their input on this.

It seems the real challenge is that the outputs available from most GPS
don't provide the kind of info that would let you know if IMD or
overload are occurring.  In most cases we can only infer from
positioning performance, which is hard to quantify or correlate.

I like the idea of inserting attenuation until the SNR or Cn values
start to go down.  That may be the most practical solution.

John
----