[time-nuts] ES-911/GPS/NTP DIP Switch Settings

Frederick Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Wed Nov 27 04:16:32 UTC 2019

Thanks for all the useful information posted about this unit. Since my
earlier post, it appears that the Jackson Labs replacement receiver is
working and I now have a readable display on the E-911.

I'm sending an e-mail to ESE with the serial number of my unit
requesting the manual. However, could someone who already has
documentation please pass along the DIP switch settings?  I have found
that the right bank seems to determine the offset from UTC. I think that
by trial and error, I've found the settings for my time zone and I even
discovered the 30 minute offset feature. However, the front panel
display differs by 5 minutes from the on-board display on the Jackson
Labs receiver.  I'm trying to figure out the source of this difference.
It appears that the change in the seconds display is in visual sync with
the PPS led on the Jackson board.

Thanks in advance.

KE6CD