[time-nuts] ES-911/GPS/NTP DIP Switch Settings

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Wed Nov 27 18:35:55 UTC 2019

Fred -

The ES-911/GPS/NTP is a “Swiss Army Knife” for the 911 centers.
Don’t forget the Network Time Protocol function (software setup).

Mark Sims covered the battery replacements in his November 3, 2019 posting, here on time-nuts.  ML-621 rechargeable lithium coin cell used on the Motorola M12+TIMING (MN:P273T12T17) receiver.  Choose same solder tab configuration.
https://www.digikey.com/products/en/battery-products/batteries-rechargeable-secondary/91?k=ml-621

The 6 Volt, 1.3 Ah battery is available from DigiKey (~$12.84).
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/panasonic-bsg/LC-R061R3P/P128-ND/6671

The current models have a BR2330 lithium coin cell (in battery holder), as well.
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/panasonic-bsg/BR-2330/P187-ND/31927

You can download the Manual for the Current ESE ES-911/GPS/NTP Model,
which also has Two DIP Switches for Configurations.
https://www.ese-web.com/911gn.htm
You can also download the ESE Master Clock software (MASTER32.EXE)
from their web site.
—
BANK / DIP 1
Switch : Function (if switch is “ON”)
1 - Auto Daylight Saving
2 - Format #0 TZ Reverse
3 - HR relay option 00:00 & 30:00 mode
4 - IRIG-B Signature Control
5 - IRIG-E Signature Control
6 - Baud Rate (see manual) 9600 baud, OFF
7 - Baud Rate (see manual) 9600 baud, OFF
8 - ASCII Format (see manual) OFF is 0.

BANK / DIP 2 (switches 3-8 are Time Zone Offset)
Switch : Function (if switch is “ON”)
1 - ASCII Format (see manual), OFF is 0.
2 - 12 hour format display
3 - + offset
4 - 1/2 hour
5 - 1 hour
6 - 2 hour
7 - 4 hour
8 - 8 hour
==
In Addition, the Manual has the Pin Assignments for the Rear Panel D-subminiatureconnectors.

g. beat
w9gb
====