[time-nuts] BG7TBL FA1 frequency analyzer

Christoph Kopetzky ck at cksd.de
Wed Sep 4 07:07:01 UTC 2019

This would be an interesting compare.
I want to compare the FA1 and the TSA3011 if I am back in office and
have both in my hands...
But I really do not want to buy unnecessary tools...  So if someone has
done this it would be nice to read about that.

Mark, do you have also a TICC?

best regards

Chris
---
'Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.' -- Albert Einstein