[time-nuts] BG7TBL FA1 frequency analyzer

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Sep 4 17:09:25 UTC 2019

Hi

Assuming Mark’s data is at 10 MHz and 1 second then 0.0002 Hz is 20 ppt. That number
can be compared directly against data presented for a variety of other devices. By far the
best way to do the comparison would be to take data over a range of tau’s and look at the
resulting plot. That way you can be reasonably sure that there isn’t something weird going on
at one or another tau.

Bob