[time-nuts] FA-2 Precision Frequency Counter BG7TBL 20190622

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 16:53:58 UTC 2019

Yo Bubba Dudes!,
While looking on ebay at the BG7TBL FA1 analyzer I looked on the bottom of the page where other items are advertised an saw ads for the FA-2 Precision Frequency counter which is sold by multiple vendors in the $115 range.
As I have to down-size It appears to be just what I could use albeit it requires a wall-wart PS.:(

It seems to have a very good price/performance ratio.
Does anyone have one or experience with one and could share their experience?
Regards,
Perrier