[time-nuts] FA-2 Precision Frequency Counter BG7TBL 20190622

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 20:25:11 UTC 2019

Perry as you have down sized it is a good opportunity to leverage more
modern options.
I can't speak to the quality/accuracy/value of the $100 units. But
Time-nuts can.
The fact is these things are pretty amazing and consume little power and
generally have modern USB interfaces and software. Granted they may not be
accurate to 100th db... But then rarely have I ever needed that.
I could see that when the time comes to dump my 100s LBs of HP test
equipment I will end up with little boxes. A far lighter bench with more
working space and lower power bill.
I have been following the discussions on the FA2. Very unclear on the
conclusion actually.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL