[time-nuts] ADRAT 4110 Frequency difference multiplier

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 12:47:27 UTC 2019

As to availability the only ones II know, will ask Juerg if he knows of any others.

In a message dated 9/7/2019 8:03:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, paul at bicknells.f2s.com writes:

Hi Bert
Thank you for you post
Looking for a service manual in PDF format for the ADRAT 4110 if you ever
come across one

Am I correct that Tracor 527 & ADRAT 4110 are the only Frequency difference
units available  ?

PS there is one of each available on  Ebay

Regards Paul