[time-nuts] ADRAT 4110 Frequency difference multiplier

rfnuts rfnuts at arcor.de
Sat Sep 7 13:53:19 UTC 2019

Paul,

the Adret 4110 is great for frequency difference measurements and
adjustments.

For serious ADEV measurements, it's just too noisy on low tau's and has
too much temperature drift / long term phase instability on high tau's.

See the attched noise floor test.

I have a 4110 with a paper op and service manual. parts of it are in
French only.

Regards Adrian