[time-nuts] 5 Mhz to 10 Mhz and 25 Mhz

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 23:01:29 UTC 2019

The NB3N502 is nice, I've used it to provide external references to test gear that wasn't otherwise set up for it, and there's quite a few online references to projects that make use of it.

Nigel, GM8PZR

You might look at the NB3N502  PLL mult chip. I've used this chip on my rubidium interface board and other projects.  It's cheap, current production and does a number of multipliers from 2X 2.5X 3X 3.333333x 4X and 5X  Available from Mouser and others.  I'm using one in a hybrid CW transmitter as a nearly coil-less scheme with a 6CL6 final.  all 5 bands from either a 80 meter or 40 meter crystal. Keys really clean too.Bob, KE6F