[time-nuts] Capturing NMEA and TICC timestamp data in time-correlated way?

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Sat Sep 14 12:16:26 UTC 2019

One of the GPS modules I'm currently playing with outputs quantization
error data in the NMEA data.

I can capture the NMEA data and the TICC data - this is not a problem.
 But I'd really like to be able to capture both datasets in some sort of
time-correlated way, so I can easily post-process the TICC data using the
quantization error data.   I can probably throw something together in
Python or C to do this, but before I went through the effort, I figured I
would ask if there is a standard tool I haven't been able to find yet which
is in common use.

So, what is typically used to capture both the NMEA data, and the phase
data in a useful way for post-processing?

--
- Forrest