[time-nuts] Educational Opportunities?

Bernd Neubig BNeubig at t-online.de
Sat Sep 21 06:53:34 UTC 2019

Hi,
in Europe there is teh European Time & Frequency Seminar EFTS (not to mix
with EFTF, the European Time & Frequency Forum), see
http://efts.eu/
In 2019 it took plaece beginning of July in Besancon.
For German (or German speaking) members of the lit I can recommend the
Crystal and Oscillator Workshop held by me at the technical Academy
Esslingen (TAE), see
https://www.tae.de/seminar/seminar-schwingquarze-quarzoszillatoren-und-filte
r-33378/
The next one taking place on June 17, 2020. This has a more practically
oriented focus.

Best regards
Bernd