[time-nuts] uBlox F9T testing - best settings?

Michael Wouters michaeljwouters at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 21:54:41 UTC 2019

Hello Anders,
Yes, we used  TAPR TICCs do the testing. It’s a very economical solution
for testing multiple receivers in parallel.

The OpenTTP software mktimetx applies sawtooth corrections to the TIC
measurements, as you guessed. The corrected TIC measurements are combined
with the raw GNSS pseudo ranges, and then this is what goes into the output
RINEX and what is used for CGGTTS generation.

One complication is that the raw pseudo ranges have ms ambiguities in them.
  But mktimetx fixes that.

I’ll put the paper on the openttp website.
Unfortunately, it appears that it will otherwise be behind a paywall.

Cheers
Michael