[time-nuts] uBlox F9T testing - best settings?

Michael Wouters michaeljwouters at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 22:01:57 UTC 2019

Hello Peter

The aim of our study was to characterise the performance of single
frequency receivers for time-transfer.  The F9P was a late addition to our
study and extending our software to dual frequency was too much work at the
time. Having a measured ionosphere was not such a huge improvement anyway,
because there are other ways to get an improved ionosphere correction when
post-processing.

Regards
Michael