[time-nuts] uBlox F9T testing - best settings?

Peter Vince petervince1952 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 20:54:47 UTC 2019

Hello Michael,

     Thank you for your Powerpoint presentation slides - if the paper you
mentioned added some descriptive words, I would love to see that.

Might I ask why you didn't use the F9P in dual-frequency mode, as I
understood that gives a much better result, being able to (almost?)
eliminate ionospheric effects?

     Regards,

          Peter