[time-nuts] Am I doing something wrong?

Roger Rehr W3SZ w3sz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 26 17:21:25 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Sorry I forgot to attach the freq vs DAC voltage table to the email that
I just sent:
DAC V  Freq
+5.0     9.999.961
+0.0     9.999.985
-3.0     9.999.998
-3.5     10.000.000
-3.8     10.000.001
-4.0     10.000.002
-4.5     10.000.004
-5.0     10.000.006

So the oscillator is not "centered" on 10.000.000 anymore.

73,
Roger
W3SZ