[time-nuts] Am I doing something wrong?

Bill Beam wbeam at gci.net
Thu Sep 26 20:00:02 UTC 2019

It looks like since last Oct the osc jumped frequency and has become less stable.
This is not unheard of for an ocxo.  It may be time to replace with a true
Trimble Thunderbolt.  A couple are now on ebay for 2-300$.  It is possible to
replace the ocxo, assuming nothing else is wrong with the circuit.