[time-nuts] PRS-10 PPS output

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Apr 3 19:48:50 UTC 2020

Hi

At least according to page 20 in:

https://www.thinksrs.com/downloads/pdfs/manuals/PRS10m.pdf

the “raw” PPS output from the PRS-10 is just a CMOS gate output.
There is nothing suggesting it is designed to drive a 50 ohm load
or a coax cable.

Page 59 suggests that the “boardlet” does nothing but pass the
signal to the connector on the board.

Best guess: It’s doing what it’s supposed to, but not quite what
you expected it to do.

Bob