[time-nuts] Phase measurement of my GPSDO

Tobias Pluess tpluess at ieee.org
Mon Apr 13 22:11:08 UTC 2020

Hi Bob

Riley suggests to use a single TIC

http://wriley.com/A%20Small%20DMTD%20System.pdf

when you look at the block diagram Fig. 4, you can see that one TIC allows
to compare two oscillators.
I don't know exactly how, though :-)

OK and I see your point on the 8663. I will try to use another reference!
I definitely didn't keep mine on for a long time. I didn't use the signal
generator for a while now, so it was unplugged for a few months. I assume
that's far from optimal for the 10811's stability.

Tobias