[time-nuts] OCXO and fluctuations after EFC adjustment

Eric Scace eric at scace.org
Tue Apr 14 23:22:25 UTC 2020

Au contraire. My backgrounds lay scattered around in other fields, each of which have their own parallel tales where art, personalities, business, and legacy technologies/processes combine to produce unanticipated results.

I learn something from every one of the “uninteresting” stories about the details of electronic engineering and metrology — and hopefully retain enough to know when to ask for help in order to avoid a major pitfall when it comes to time lab stuff.