[time-nuts] - LightSquared is back now called Ligado

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:08:19 UTC 2020

Some of the history is in the wikipedia article for Ligado. Sounds like
someone with money to spend on spectrum wants to break into the market and
will push until they manage it. Given that Obama invested in them I'm
surprised the present administration isn't running them into the ground,
but it could be they have friends who've acquired it after earlier
legislation made it worthless.