[time-nuts] Microsemi XLi SAASM

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:49:32 UTC 2020

Hi;
I had a really good time speaking with one of you on the phone last week about XLI's and Cesium Standards but lost your contact info. You mentioned that you had XLI's SRS PRS10's.
Please contact me directly with your contact information again.
Thanks;

Tom Knox

303-554-0307

actast at hotmail.com

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein