[time-nuts] Microsemi XLi SAASM

Steve - Home steve-krull at cox.net
Mon Apr 20 19:28:31 UTC 2020

Mike,

I haven’t caught up with you in a while. I’d really like to find the GPS receiver for the XLi SAASM, and a 10MHz sine wave output module. I got some basic information from another guy but would appreciate an electronic copy of whatever you have. If you have a lot of XLi parts to get rid of I’d be happy to see a list and see what I can do. When would be a good time to call you?

All the best,

Steve