[time-nuts] Vaperware Parts and pulse stretching circuits

Jim Harman j99harman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 23:39:02 UTC 2020

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 7:20 PM Perry Sandeen via time-nuts <
time-nuts at lists.febo.com> wrote:

> But for us *Po Folks* hobbyist we have to stick with older but larger
> parts.
> Now if there was a service where you could order the part soldered to a
> breakout board with .1 inch breakout pins for say, $20 then using many of
> the latest chips would be feasible.  But until then I believe 99.9 percent
> of us have to find a commercial product or some other workaround.
> Regards,
> Perrier
>
> Proto Advantage will assemble parts onto any of their breakout boards. I
have used them on a couple of occasions, most recently to get a few
TDC7200s for a GPSDO project (more on that later)

You order the breakout board and specify the Digi-Key part number, and a
few days later your assembled breakout board arrives.
https://www.proto-advantage.com/store/icsoldering.php

--

--Jim Harman