[time-nuts] Vaperware Parts and pulse stretching circuits

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Apr 25 21:41:42 UTC 2020

Hi

For around $10, you likely can get a stencil with your board order. Screening
solder on the board can be set up with masking tape and a few scrap boards
as “stops”. With the solder paste already in the correct locations, there is a lot
less need for messing around. The board can be reflowed with a toaster oven…

No, none of that is anything I came up with myself. One of the guys at work was
into doing it this way. He ran me through the whole thing. Much easier than the
alternatives.

Bob