[time-nuts] GPS antenna splitter recommendation?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Apr 30 20:50:55 UTC 2020

Hi

The original splitters mentioned most certainly do *NOT* short the DC to ground.
I have used those splitters for decades to power GPS gear. We have used them
in production for runs of thousands of parts ….

Before anybody goes off and spends $1,000 on a splitter, think very hard about
what bands you will need it for over the next few years …. also what levels and
what antenna voltages. This stuff does change and that’s a lot of money to sink
in something that may be a boat anchor in a couple years.

Bob