[time-nuts] Digital Pots

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 07:18:29 UTC 2020

Learned Gentlemen,
Thanks for the two references for affordable 10 turn precision pots.
This will allow me to go back to my original and simpler circuit of a series string of resistors and in that string connecting the 10K10 turn pot in parallel with one of the resistors, probably a 1K, which will be set by the upper slightly above and the lower just below the *sweet spot* needed. It will take a bit of juggling for each oscillator but that will be far simpler than using 3 digital pots.
Regards,
Perrier