[time-nuts] Help with BG7TBL 2015-07-08 GPSDO>Fixed!

Gary Woods garygarlic at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 9 16:14:45 UTC 2020

Once I found the datasheet for the RS-232 interface, I found the TX
data was checking in but not out, and the circuitry that makes -V in
the MAX3232 wasn't working.
Replaced it * and all is well; Lady Heather is giving me nice maps of
satellites passing by, and 2nsec excursions on a graph. So now my
ancient Davis counter has a really really good timebase and I can
tweak my ham rig to within a fraction of a cycle of right.  Hardly a
"time nuts" level of accuracy,  but good enough!
Thanks, all!

*Lengthy digresssion involving my Navy vocabulary omitted.