[time-nuts] Lady Heather Question

Don@True-Cal truecalservices at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 21:29:49 UTC 2020

I am using LH on a classic Thunderbolt (actually several) that uses the MV89
OCXO retrofitted. I typically use a DAC TC of 1200-1800 seconds to really
smooth things out. I want to do a LH 48-hr precision survey and have a
couple of questions about that process.  1) Do I need to manually change the
TC to something substantially lower so the forced position error offset scan
results are more responsive or does LH make all necessary parameter changes
before starting the process?  2) I have always been confused at the
completion of the precision survey process rather I need to manually enter
the coordinates last displayed in the screen log of does LH do this
automatically? In other words, what exactly are the steps after the survey
has completed? Thanks for any help.

Don