[time-nuts] PRS10

Christoph Guenther chguenther1 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 10 09:10:37 UTC 2020

PRS10 - Help Wanted !!!

My PRS10 v.3.21 sends "SYNTAX ERROR" in the TT string for TT values above
approx. 999999640 (ext. 1PPS input active). LadyHeather therefore shows no
negative TTs. Only when the TT gets smaller does LH also show more negative
values than approx. -360ns, otherwise 0 or positive. If you read the other
parameters, you will find that TO = 0 and TS = 12000, PS = 200 (unlikely
that these round values are correct ). If 1PPS output and input are
connected, TT = 1855 is output. This value should be saved with TO as
-1855. A full recall (RC1) also brought no change. Attached is an LH screen
printout.

Do you have any ideas on how I can fix the problem? The part has the
customer PN: 123-44101-06. Could these strange parameters possibly be
related to this PN? Does anyone have such a PRS10 v. 3.21 with this PN and
could he send me his values (TO, TS, PS)?

Support from SRS is unfortunately not really available because I did not
buy the device directly from them - thanks SRS !!! -

Does anyone *know the factory access code* (will of course be treated
confidentially) to write the correct values in the device?

I would be very grateful if there was a “PRS10 professional” who could help
me. For direct answers, I can also be reached at verochris at web.de.

Thank you very much
Christoph