[time-nuts] ELORAN 89700 Wildwood NJ on the air at 0800

Ralph Smith ralph at ralphsmith.org
Tue Feb 18 19:12:13 UTC 2020

There is a DOT demonstration for GPS alternatives. UrsaNav is operating this week, using 8790. A consortium led by Hellen Systems will be transmitting next week on 9960.

https://insidegnss.com/11-firms-chosen-to-demonstrate-gps-backup-technologies/

This week and next are the dry runs, the actual demo will be performed in March.

Full disclosure, my employer is part of the Hellen Systems team, and I am involved in this pursuit.

Ralph

Sent from my iPhone