[time-nuts] ELORAN 89700 Wildwood NJ on the air at 0800

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:20:29 UTC 2020

Ralph
Really appreciate your response and welcome to time-nuts.
Its easy enough to change the GRI and even have multiple ones at the same
time.
So this is the big bake-off coming. I had seen a brief note in GNSS and am
familiar with other alternate solutions that have been proposed.
But its strictly from a time-nuts perspective.
Thank you for sharing this insight.
Regards
Paul