[time-nuts] Are there SC-crystals out there in the wild that are not Overtone?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Feb 27 21:36:11 UTC 2020

Hi

The crystal industry in the US went from a couple of outfits (mostly in PA)  making <
a hundred a month in the 1930’s,  to a massive bunch of outfits during WWII. Most
were turning out a couple hundred an hour.

Much of that collapsed when the war ended and the demand went away. A few outfits
combined with others. The vast majority of companies simply vanished.

Bob