[time-nuts] PLL suggestions

oradrocyaj at yahoo.com oradrocyaj at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 17:52:25 UTC 2020

Hi Dan,

This is possible with the Broadcom BCM54210SE or BCM54220SE. Ethernet PHY with built in jitter cleaner. External loop filter, 10MHz input is possible, 125MHz output locked to 10MHz is possible but not documented. The Ethernet PHYs will also be locked to the 10MHz input and it has HW 1 step 1588 support
I was one of the designers of this part email me off list if you need more info.