[time-nuts] PLL suggestions

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Thu Jan 2 14:26:51 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Just to clarify, the PLL we're looking for only needs to do the 10 ->
125MHz. The 125 ->MHz 3.125GHz is in a separate device with it's own
PLL. I have some, but not a lot of control over that. The goal here is
to provide a good source for the 125Mhz, for not a lot of board space
and not a lot of BOM cost.

Again, I apologize as this is a bit vague. Basically we're trying to
provide a "as good as reasonably possible" 125Mhz source from a VCXO, in
a relatively small (1 to 2 sq inches) board space, for not a lot of cost
($25 to $50 range).

Anyway, There have been some good suggestions here, and a few off line also.

Thanks!
Dan