[time-nuts] Wall Clock that takes 1PPS input

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Thu Jan 2 18:21:24 UTC 2020

Hello,

I looked around but can’t find a wall clock that would take a 1PPS input signal to drive the minutes and seconds.  I’ve made digital modules using a lot of different displays but would love to have a large, 14” or so with a second hand, wall clock that I can drive with 1PPS.  The old IBM clocks, etc I found take a pulse on the minute.  I have an old pendulum clock I can drive with a solenoid but thought I would ask here before going that route.

Signal levels aren’t important.

Thanks

Jerry