Jeffrey Pawlan pawlan at runbox.com
Fri Jan 3 18:01:45 UTC 2020

Anders wrote:
> my plan is to present our DIY version of this, an open hardware design, at
> EFTF2020.

Dear Anders and Group,

I am a very long time IEEE member of UFFS and I plan to go to the EFTF
at the ESA center in Holland in April.  For some strange reason I also
see that UFFS is having a EFTS conference in Besancon, France. and then
there will be a IFCS - ISAF conference in Keystone, Colorado in July.

I will come to Holland (Netherlands) in April to attend the conference
at the ESA center in Noordwijk.  If you or others will be attending,
then we must meet in person.

Jeffrey Pawlan

IEEE Life Senior Member

also WA6KBL