[time-nuts] +AFs-time-nuts+AF0- Wall Clock that takes 1PPS input

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Jan 5 02:38:41 UTC 2020

Michael,

Q: how much current does a AA driven quartz clock use?

See http://leapsecond.com/pages/32kHz/ for one example,

and especially http://leapsecond.com/ten/clock-powers-of-ten-tvb.pdf

where pages 75 - 78 show you the waveform, current, power. You should
try similar measurements and report what you find. I suspect it varies
somewhat depending on make/model.

/tvb