[time-nuts] Norton amplifiers

Gerhard Hoffmann ghf at hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de
Tue Jan 14 00:25:01 UTC 2020

Am 13.01.20 um 19:29 schrieb Alexander Pummer:
> there was one "zwischen basis-Schaltung" which has good noise
> properties basically the basis and the emitter of a bipolar transistor
> is connected to the two ends of a transformer's secondary winding ,a a
> tap on said winding is grounded Ulrich Rohde may could tell more about
> it, I have seen articles written by him on that subject long time ego
> perhaps in German.

Here in Germany it was popularized in the ham community by Michael
Martin, DJ7VY with

several articles in the Club newspaper CQ-DL and in UKW-Berichte /VHF
communications.

I just have found one article of his neatly recycled on the web:

<
https://www.robkalmeijer.nl/techniek/electronica/radiotechniek/hambladen/ukw-berichte/1977/page194/index.html

The website seems to collect a lot of stuff.

Gerhard