[time-nuts] DAC for OCXO disciplining

Mike Ingle finndmike62 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:03:28 UTC 2020

agreed.
I should have looked closer, I was remembering a control loop I worked with
which implemented the DAC by either adding a quanta of charge to a cap or
removing a quanta of charge, and hand very high effective bits and worked
well.  It only "glitched" when updating.  I had thought that was what the
circuit I linked was doing.

--mike