[time-nuts] thunerbolt, 2 problems

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.aero
Fri Jan 17 05:32:34 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 9:20 PM Bill Beam <wbeam at gci.net> wrote:

> Brian,
> LH can do this.  Issue the command "p" to bring up the PPS control menu.

Thank you. LH does so much but finding the right command is a challenge.

I did finally find a copy of tboltmon.exe. That and LH both report that
1pps is turned on. Nothing coming out. The Tbolt is locked and 10MHz is
within range when compared with my other GPSDOs and my Rb. So it appears
that the 1pps has failed. It appears that the 74AC04 is being used as a
buffer to drive the output. I am seeing no pulse on the inputs or outputs
of that chip so the 1pps is lost somewhere else.

Does anyone have a schematic that I can use to trace back the 1pps?