[time-nuts] Simple GPSDO Multiple Outputs - buffered line driver options?

skipp isaham skipp025 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 09:19:28 UTC 2020

Hello once again to the Group,

May I ask what the current relatively simple options are for
expanding a Thunderbolt or equivalent... output for distribution
to multiple devices?

Although I expect only two or three isolated / buffered outputs
will be required in my example. I'm worried about signal level
if a passive system (Mini Circuits divider or equivalent type)
is used.

Would appreciate a few quick opinions on what is practical and
seems to work well.

thank you in advance

regards,

skipp