[time-nuts] Odd-order multiplication of CMOS-output OCXO

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Jan 22 00:19:33 UTC 2020

Hi

Pretty much everybody who wants to sell you a PLL chip also has free
simulation software to give you some idea what that chip does. None of
them are perfect. They all take a bit of time to get used to. Some of them
(Analog Devices stuff) will deal with noise. You can get a pretty good feel
for the noise floor and spur issues involved.

Bob