[time-nuts] Symmetricom 023-63008-07 5MHz Crystal Oscillators

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Wed Jan 22 19:51:35 UTC 2020

Hi,  I'm testing some of these for a project and they have pretty good
performance!

Attached is a plot of a very nice one.

Most are in the mid to high 10-13th Allan Deviation!

Need to cover to prevent drafts while testing for best results, I just
lay a piece of bubble wrap over the unit on the bench.

800ma cold 300ma warmed up 5Mhz sine wave out SC cut with EFC input an
+5v Ref output.

Very fast warmup!

Can be adjusted plus minus 1.5Hz, would make a nice offset oscillator for
a DMTD (1Hz offset)

Also listed as 023-63008, eBay has some and if you Google it there are
some direct sellers.

Does anyone know what these were removed from?

Be interesting to know as there seem to be quite a bunch out there!

Cheers,

Corby