[time-nuts] Cesium Mechanical Chronometer

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Fri Jan 31 17:51:09 UTC 2020

Hi,

I agree with tom, winding may be an issue.

If that could be overcome, would it be possible to injection lock the
clock with a piezo or other small mechanical actuator? Something mounted
to the clock body that 'pings' it periodically may all that's needed to
pull it where you want it to go.

One would think it would be nice to do this project without having to
modify the clock significantly, or risk damaging it.

If you do succeed I'd be interested in reading the results. A fun
project, in my opinion.

Dan