[time-nuts] Cesium Mechanical Chronometer

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 19:14:33 UTC 2020

I've been looking at M21 photos, trying to decide if it has a single
balance wheel, or a
pair of contra-rotating balance wheels.  I just can't tell.

If it's a single wheel, then gently rocking the M21 movement about an axis
parallel to that
of the balance wheel seems like it could be a viable way to injection lock
the M21 to an
external standard.  This should require no modification of the M21 in any
way.  And if done
in a thoughtful way the M21 could probably even be wound in-situ.

Dana     K8YUM