[time-nuts] 5061A Insufficient Cs Beam Current Modulation (long)

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 21:56:05 UTC 2020

Michael bringing old Cesiums back to life is interesting business.
I have one thing to check. The c field settings. If the tubes been changed
that absolutely matters. Usually a resistor on the regulator baord of the
oven controller. I had a different tube in a unit and the straps were not
changed to match. It would lock and such. But was always slightly off
frequency.
Regards
Paul