[time-nuts] Lady Heather V6.0...?

mpb45 at clanbaker.org mpb45 at clanbaker.org
Sun Mar 8 04:27:58 UTC 2020

Hello, TimeNutters--

I first heard about 2 years ago that Mark Sims had developed a V6 beta
version of Lady Heather and that it offered a number of new features.
Presuming that by this time the new V6 would have been available I
have searched for it but to no avail.  Can anyone provide some info on
the status of LH V6 ?

I have kept Lady Heather V5 running on a 12" LCD monitor sitting on a shelf
over my workshop workbench running 24/7/365.  It always gets attention
from folks that see it.  Thanks to Mark Sims and any other Time-Nutters
that have played a part in making Lady Heather available !!

Mike Baker  WA4HFR
Gainesville/Micanopy, Fl  USA