[time-nuts] GPS module recommendation for Pi timing

Peter Membrey peter at membrey.hk
Fri Mar 13 14:20:50 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

We published this back in 2016 but it provides an analysis on the stability of the STC on the first three generations of Raspberry Pi as well as the stability profile of the uBlox M8Q:

https://crin.eng.uts.edu.au/~darryl/Publications/Pi-hat_current.pdf

Hopefully it will give you a starting point if nothing else :)

Kind Regards,

Peter Membrey