[time-nuts] Modern Rb atomic reference vs classic Cs

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:07:57 UTC 2020

Clearly the muQuans clock is a horse of another color from our usual Rb
standards.
Considering its size and weight, shipping it back to the mfr every few
years would
be a royal pain, too.

I looked over the datasheet and could find no mention of the active atomic
species
in use.  Is it Rb for sure?

Dana